Sabtu, 09 Juni 2012

Praise and Worship Concert at GKI Karangsaru

Hi girls...
last Saturday, is the great day for me
because GKI Karangsaru, my church, held a Praise and Worship Night Concert
with the theme : Victory in Jesus
because the concert is about VICTORY, 
there are choirs, band, orchestra, and also dancers...

and I was one of the performer to dance :)

and here in my dancing costume!
so pretty, isn't it?




and what makes me very exciting is because in this concert,
i am the one who has given the oportunity
not only to dance, but also to MAKE UP all the dancers!!!

yeayyyy.....^^

that's why i'm so excited and also nervous,
because this is the first time i do make up for other people,
and for such a great ceremonial like this concert....

so here is the make up that i did for myself....
( sadly, i didn't take closer pictures of all my dancers )
T____T


and this is me with all the dancers :)




ci Meike, me, Maria, ci Meylany, Hana, and Nana

happily, all the audience said that we did a really good performance...
and some of the aunties, they said that i did a good make up for the dancers...
i was extremely very happy till i wanna cry....
T____T
Lebay.com
hahaha... :D

and here is me 
with some dancers, choral singers, and the orchestral players


Levin. Resa, Aldhi, and JB
they look handsome with their coat ^^


Aldhi, me, Okky, Nana, and koh Pilex :P


Rhesa, me, Aldhi, and Levin


Koh Pilex, me, and Okky


Aldhi, Nana, Rhesa, and Levin


So girls, 
i was really happy last Saturday!!!!
and i hope, so were you.... ^^

what do you think about my make up?
 don't hesitate to comment below.. :)

4 komentar:

  1. gita kamu paling cakep diantara yg cakep XD ^^
    Keep it up :) hug

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. aaaw ciee.. you're so sweet!!!! thanksss a lott.. hug back^^

      Hapus
  2. Balasan
    1. tarian biasa aja cie.. >< hehehe... thanks a lot udah mampirrr... ^^

      Hapus