Sabtu, 19 Mei 2012

Photo shoots with Felix

Hi girls... what comes out of your mind if you think about 'summer'?


I myself thinking about summer breeze... 
and summer breeze reminds me of beach... :D


so here we go to the nearest beach in my house, Marina Beach
to do some photo shoots with my friend, Felix
he is a photographer...


he asked me and my friend, Sisca to become his models...
and we're all so excited...
and here are some of our photos...




 it's so hard to reach the hills... :P
but we've made it.. yay!




Sisca looks so beautiful here :)


So what do you think girls, about our photos?
hehehe :D
Felix is done a great photo shoots right??
for those of you who located in Semarang
and wants him to take photos,
you can contact him here
don't forget to mention : Gita
who knows, he will generously give a discount :P

do you love our outfits? 
do you love beach?
i really love to hear summer breeze voice...
it's so calming my mood...

2 komentar: